Sunday, February 15, 2009

Peeing statue.

During my nightly city explorations, I came across this delightful piece of art close to the Franz Kafka museum:



They are some sort of animatronic statue so the figures aren't just stationary fountains, but dynamic in their realistic movements. Almost too realistic. It's actually kind of creepy.

In addition to the moving and shaking, the figures actually pee out famous quotes from the Czech. But that's not where it ends, no no no. To make things even MORE creepy, if you send a text to a certain number, the quotes will be interrupted and the figures will pee out your message.

...

For the full effect, I'm including a video I found on youtube about this. Y'know, as backup evidence just in case you were crazy enough to think I could make up something like this.

Peeing statue

In America, public urination will get you arrested and labeled as a sex offender. In the Czech Republic, not only is it ok - they build a statue commemorating it.

1 comment:

  1. PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    rocky should go there with you.

    follow my blog!

    ReplyDelete